Identity of the responsible party
The responsible party in accordance with article 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
INTER CHALET Ferienhaus-Gesellschaft mbH
Post box 5420
Telephone +49 (0)761 - 21 00 77
Telefax +49 (0)761 - 21 00 154
Information on how to contact the data protection officer
Information on the collection of personal data when visiting our website
When you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer, that is small text files that are stored on the hard disk of the browser that you are using and as a result of which we, who set the cookie, obtain certain information. We set cookies in order to make our website more user-friendly and effective (for which the legal basis is article 6 para. 1.f GDPR).
Type of cookies
We use transient cookies on our website, such as for example session cookies that store a session ID. This in turn enables various enquiries by your browser to be allocated during the joint session so that your computer can be recognised again when you re-visit our website. Session cookies and transient cookies are deleted when you close the browser or log out.
We also use persistent cookies on our website for the function “digital reminder” so that contents of your digital reminder are not lost and you can also return to viewing your chosen holiday destinations at a later date. These cookies are automatically deleted from your hard disk after 28 days. Irrespective of this deletion, you can also delete cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
How can cookies be prevented?
You have the opportunity to prevent for example the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies by way of appropriate settings in your browser. This can however give rise to the situation that you might not be able to use all the functions on our website.
Information on the recording of personal data when making contact by e-mail or through a contact form
When making contact with us by e-mail or by using a contact form, we store the data you communicate (your name and e-mail address) in order to answer your questions (for which the legal basis is article 6 para. 1.b GDPR). We delete the data recorded in this connection as soon as storage is no longer required or restrict processing should the law stipulate retention obligations.
Information on the recording of personal data when making a reservation on our website
(1) Should you wish to order a holiday house or a holiday apartment through our website, you must provide the following additional information: your name, address, e-mail address, land-line telephone number and mobile telephone number. The provision of additional information is voluntary. In accordance with article 6 para. 1.b GDPR, it is necessary to process your data in order to conclude the contract with us or to carry out precontractual measures, since without this information we are unable to conclude the contract or to carry out precontractual measures.
(2) Due to requirements of commercial and tax law, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. We restrict processing however after two years, i.e. your data is only used to fulfil legal retention obligations.
(3) The link is encrypted through TLS technology in order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data.
We can also process data provided by you in concluding a contract in order to inform you of other interesting products in our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
Of course, you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us of your objection to advertising under: INTER CHALET Ferienhaus-Gesellschaft mbH, Post Box 5420, D-79021 Freiburg, telephone +49 (0)761 - 21 00 77, fax +49 (0)761 - 21 00 154, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of our assessment function
Should you book accommodation through us online, you will receive an e-mail after you have returned. This will give you the opportunity to submit an assessment and tips on your accommodation and travel destination by link. The assessment will be published together with given names, abbreviated family names, travel time, age category and information on who accompanied you (single, pair, family) for which the legal basis is provided by article 6 para. 1 clause 1.b and f GDPR. The assessments are checked prior to publication. We reserve the right to delete assessments if they are illegal or immoral.
(2) The information generated in this way are transmitted regularly to a server in the USA where it is stored. Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(3) We have appointed Google to evaluate the information on your use of our website obtained in this way in order to assemble reports on website activities and in order to provide us with additional services associated with use of the website and the Internet. However, an amalgamation of the IP address transferred by your browser with other data from Google does not take place.
(4) Should you wish to prevent the storage of cookies, you can achieve this by an appropriate setting in your browser This may however prevent you from fully using all the functions of our website. Moreover, you can prevent Google recording and processing data related to your use of the website (including your IP-address) by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”, whereby IP-addresses are further processed in an abbreviated form. This can exclude any connection with a particular individual. As soon as any data recorded on you leads to a personal reference, this is therefore excluded and the personal data thereby immediately deleted.
(6) You will find information about Google under: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Conditions of use: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Summary of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Forwarding your personal data to other recipients
(1) Should you book accommodation on our website, you have the opportunity to choose from various methods of payment.
We forward your payment data to our bank, Commerzbank AG. If you decide to pay by credit card or PayPal, your payment data will be forwarded to the relevant payment service provider, depending on the method of payment that you choose (for which the legal basis is article 6 para. 1 clause 1.b GDPR).
The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data.
INTER CHALET Ferienhaus-Gesellschaft mbH currently uses the services of PayPal (Eu-rope) S.à.r.l. et Cie. PayPal’s contact data, its data protection officer (should such exist) and the categories of personal data processed by the payment service providers may be found under https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev.
INTER CHALET Ferienhaus-Gesellschaft mbH also uses the services of Mastercard Europe SA. Mastercard Europe SA’s contact data, its data protection officer (should such exist) and the categories of personal information processed by the payments service provider may be found under https://www.mastercard.de/de-de/datenschutz.html.
INTER CHALET Ferienhaus-Gesellschaft mbH also uses the services of Visa Europe Services Inc. Visa Europe Services Inc’s contact data, its data protection officer (should such exist) and additional information on data protection may be found under https://www.visa.de/datenschutz.
(2) In order to distribute our newsletter, your data is also forwarded to Tripicchio AG. Tripicchio AG’s contact data, its data protection officer (should such exist) and and the categories of personal data processed by the payments service providers may be found under https://www.tripicchio.de/datenschutz.
(3) As a matter of principle, no further data relating to you is forwarded to any other third parties, unless we have a legal obligation to forward this data or should it serve a criminal prosecution.